Where to buy?
- Online: via the direct link on the event page.
- +32 16 27 40 00
Mon - Fri: 12.00 - 17.00 h (CET)
- No ticket is required for the free events.
- In case of a cancellation of the event (p.eg. following a Covid decision by the authorities), there are several options.
- If the event gets rescheduled to a later date, your ticket remains valid for the new date.
- If no new date is possible (or you're not able to attend at that date), you can select a full refund or a gift voucher for the same amount. In both cases, you can also choose to donate to the artist(s) involved.
- In all other cases, we do not take back, refund, sell on or exchange tickets.
- We strongly advise you to buy your tickets only through our channels.
The Law of July 30, 2013, applies to all our sales. This implies that regulated forms of reselling tickets (even without profit) are prohibited. The occasional reselling of tickets with profit is also prohibited. Tickets that are bought in violation with this ban are invalid. We reserve the right to block these tickets and refuse its holder access to the event.
The free live streams can be accessed directly from the event's webpage.
The paid streaming concerts require a ticket, after which you'll be sent your unique login.
In case of practical questions, you might want to check this page.