Keep it safe
The entire team at 30CC is very pleased to welcome you again to our events.
All our events are organised in strict accordance with the current guidelines.
Below, you can find an overview of the essential guidelines.
Should you have any further questions, you can contact us on 016 27 42 40 or at info@30CC.be.
With your help, we can make this a success!
- As of Monday, December 6th, there is a (temporary) ban on events with over 200 attendees.
We will inform all ticket holders personally. A lot of our events are under this limit and will thus take place as foreseen.
- In all our venues, the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is mandatory for all visitors above the age limit of 12 years and 2 months.
30CC does not organise rapid antigen tests, it's your own responsibility to meet the CST obligation.
- You can bring your CST in the COVIDsafe app, printed or as a downloaded pdf.
We will verify your CST at the outer doors in combination with your ID.
In the scanning procedure, no health information is shared with 30CC. Our staff will see no personal data apart from your name, date of birth and QR code - these data are only checked, never stored.
- Furthermore, a face mask is mandatory for all visitors age 6 and older.
This obligation is valid for the entire duration of your visit. The mask cannot be taken off during the event.
- After the show, our bar is open until 23h at the latest.
You can only sit at a table, with a maximum of 6 people per table (excepting children under the age of 12). Members of one household can share a table, regardless of the size of the household.
Only when seated at your table, you can take off the mask to enjoy a drink or a snack. When walking around, or ordering at the bar, the face mask remains mandatory.
- Our events are organised without social distancing and have numbered seats.
- Buying your ticket in advance is highly recommended, but you're also welcome at the box office.
- The cloakrooms are open.
- 30CC always operates in accordance with all current measures. Any modification is adopted consistently and the audience will always be notified.
- All our venues match all requirements regarding ventilation and CO2 monitoring.
All our venues are equipped with Carbon Dioxide meters and we follow the base protocol for the cultural sector.
During the lockdown, we also modified - with the help of the city of Leuven - the ventilation system in our Schouwburg.
- All our staff wears a face mask when they're in contact with the audience.
Respect the general safety guidelines
All personal safety recommendations apply:
- Stay home when you're ill.
- Regularly wash your hands with water and soap. We offer disinfectant hand gel at our events.
- Don't shake hands and don't hug when greeting someone.
- Limit your social contacts. Adapt your behaviour and be especially cautious with vulnerable people. If you want to meet up with someone, do this preferably outdoors.
Take care of yourself and the others. Be kind.
version: December 6th, 2021